I've got it bad! I want to pack up in the car and head south! We have had blue skies and "warmer" weather. Although it is still not warm enough for my taste. I love this weather and I am so glad it is not snowing! I am ready to be outside!
Some other exciting news, my great friend Melanie hooked me up to be a "secret shopper". I am so excited! Basically I have to shop at 5 different stores (all of which are great), fill out a paper about customer service, and spend $50 (that they give me in the form of a gift card). And then I have to go out for lunch (lunch for 2 actually) and they pay for it all (drinks, appetizers, dessert, tip, taxes, etc)! I am stoked! I look forward to doing this as much as they want.
And lastly, I really was upset earlier this week. I really do over react. I will have to post about the situation more next week. I am sure you are all going to have a good laugh when you hear about it. And I hope that someday I will too. It is still upsetting to me however. My husband deserves much praise for putting up with me. He even brought me home flowers. He is the best!
3 comments:
I did secret shopping for 3 years! I stopped about 6 months ago because I got burned out. But, who knows with this economy and if I'll even have a job next month. May have to start doing it again.
My neighbor Holly manages Secret Shoppers for her job! She took me with her once to a lunch in Salt Lake that she didn't find a shopper to do, and it was fabulous! What a fun job!!
I always thought secret shopping was a scam. I'm so jealous that you get to do that! Also, thanks for the tip on the shoes. I have yet to own comfortable heels, but I've decided that I really, really want to. No one should have to hold a 2-year-old for an hour in the halls at church while wearing blistering, ankle-wrecking crappy shoes. I just wish I'd come to the realization that some things are worth paying more for about 8 years ago!
Post a Comment