This little ditty has been making its way around facebook. I thought I would post it here as well. I don't know about that whole facebook thing.
1. I want my own Nintendo DS. Mostly I just play Skipbo, but I really, really want Tetris!
2. I don't really like sports. But I did marry a HUGE sports fan, who just informed me that he would like to be a sports broadcaster. I think he would be great at it, but a little too late for a career change:)
3. My mom used to always tell me, "You'll marry the kind of person you date." Meaning, be careful who you are dating. I just thought, "Whatever, I am not going to marry some one from Richfield," but I did and now I count my marriage as one of my greatest blessings!
4. I also count my mission as one of my greatest blessings.
5. I feel really bad that I never got a little girl.
6. Jane Eyre is my favorite book and has been since I read it in high school. A Tree Grows in Brooklyn is a close second favorite.
7. I LOVE Christmas. I love the decorations, the colors, the music, the smell, the excitement, the giving, and the anticipation.
8. I wish I lived near the ocean.
9. My favorite jeans are Big Star.
10. I LOVE being a mom.
11. I hate getting dirty. I think I am allergic to dust.
12. Weeding is very theraputic for me. I love to pick out the bad parts and make things pretty.
13. I love flowers. I love to plant them and receive them.
14. I wish I could grow a garden like my dad.
15. When I work out, I sweat A LOT. The only person I have ever seen who sweats as much as I do is my dad.
16. A long time ago, I had really nice handwriting. I never write any more.
17. I hate being told what to do.
18. I've always wanted to go to Cosmetology school.
19. If I could go back to college for fun, these are some of the classes I would take: calligraphy, cake decorating, floral arranging, creative writing, and more interior design.
20. My mom made me take piano lessons when I was living at home, I wish I would have practiced and cared about improving. I love playing the piano now.
21. I am not very good at making friends. I put my foot in my mouth a lot.
22. I like baking, but I do not bake bread or grind wheat.
23. I love a good romance. Especially when set to music. The Sound of Music in my all time favorite.
24. Before kids, I taught 5th grade. I loved teaching about the Revolutionary War and I loved the children's literature.
25. I love to travel. I haven't really done a lot of traveling, but I hope to some day.
7 comments:
When I get a yard, I will let you weed it. I'm cool like that.
Hate getting dirty but love to garden? That doesn't compute.
Wow, we are really different. Ha, I'm glad you did this though. It was fun to read! So basically, we should take a cake class together and I'll drop out of school & travel with you :) Sounds good?
Fun to read, you have so many amazing talents. I also love to work in the yard it is very theraputic for me also.
Well you can come live with me by the ocean. :-) YOu and Kirk and your boys can live in our spare bedroom..has it will be crazy camotion!
Totally with you on Jane Eyre. Have you seen the A&E version? I'm with you on appreciating marriage. Kirk is a great guy! You are a fabulous couple with fantastic kids. We need to go on a girls' trip soon!
I have enjoyed reading these everywhere the last little while...you always learn a lot about a person. I still need to sit down and actually do one.
I loved my mission too...definitely a huge blessing and I'm so glad I went! Where did you serve your mission?
Post a Comment