I blame my running partner for causing me to watch this dumb show. She likes it and in an effort for conversation I watched the finale last year. Since it involves some of the same people, she was excited to watch this season as well. I too have been watching this whole season. And let me tell you it is TRASHY! And let me tell you this, I cannot wait for this finale!
They have really built it up as something spectacular. On a side note, although I have watched this season, I consider probably about 1/2 of every episode "unwatchable." The only way I can get through it is with my trusty DVR. I mean how much alcohol do they go through on this show? They should give us some statistics kind of like when you go to the MTC and they tell you how many tons of lucky charms they go through. I bet it is a lot. And those girls are crazy! You have to know you will get dumped eventually. Getting dumped is humiliating, yet they all sign up to do it on national television, crazy! And like my husband said, "no wonder these relationships don't work, they have to watch the show afterwards." Who wants a man or a husband who is "falling in love" with 3 or 4 girls and has to sleep with them all to help make up his mind? I don't! Anyway, they make this season out to be the "most dramatic!" We will see. Does anyone else out there watch this show? What do you think is going to happen?
13 comments:
I actually just found out a friend in my year of high school was on this seasons show?!?!!? what the....I though I had a little more respect for her. ha. Yes I feel the same way of what a man slut the bachelor is but yet crazy to find out what will happen.
It's KILLING me!! I need to know what happens. They are having TWO After The Final Rose ceremonies, and I have heard pregnancy rumors. He supposedly proposes to Melissa.
I saw one but that was it. He also came on the show good things in Utah. So I don't know much but really I just don't see it lasting with who ever he picks.
I watch this show everyweek and every single week I'm mad at myself afterwards. It is such a waste of time. Out of all the shows only 2 couples are still together. This season's finale does look interesting, I admit I can't wait to see it. I'm not cheering for either girl, but I wouldn't take Dionna back either. I have to agree with you THANK HEAVENS for DVR otherwise I would never watch it or much else for that matter.
im a guilty viewer... i dont tell very many people, and i think it is total trash, and beyond retarded and yet im mesmerized. to the point of getting butterflies at every rose ceremony! ha ha!! adam just laughs at me (as he heads off to bed, he thinks its sooo dumb), and i sit there with a huge bowl of spaghetti and let my mind rot. I dont even like the bachelor, something about him just doesnt sit right with me...he seems sneaky or something..... oh and dont get me started on how dumb the girls seem (although i loved the one single mom with the high eyebrows cause she just seemed so sweet)....i could go on and on.....
Hey...I totally admitted that this was a guilty pleasure. I think it is way scripted and that most of the girls are just on there to get face time, but I am hooked. I love watching ever dramatic rose ceremony. And I love talking about with you!
I don't only comment on the Utes. Although, they did have a great season. Anyway, I thought it would be between Jill and Melissa. Surprise, surprise. I will be shocked if it's Moll (notice his little nicknames for everyone). What am I talking about? - I don't admit to watching that show.
P. S. you did great on Sunday, such a natural.
Yes, Josh and I are both avid watchers; however, we DVR it to make it go by a little quicker.
Nope . . not an addiction of mine. Though I have my own trashy shows that I am addicted to (Grey's and Private Practice).
Congrats on the calling :) Sounds like things are going well.
I finished my half marathon and didn't die. I need to call you. Hope you are doing well!!
Wow! There are a lot of people who like the trashtastic Bachelor! Pregnancy rumors? That would be dramatic! I can't wait! Too bad we have to sit through that one episode where the sluts, I mean girls, trash each other.
I love trashy shows...I am mad Jill went home, she was the best!!!
As cheesy as it is I love to watch the Bachelor. It's actually become a Monday night ritual with my Husband and I and our Two neighbors, (Oh and Chad's little brother has joined in on the fun.)The guys our so much fun to watch it with I used to watch it with all the neighbor gals but watching it with Chad is so fun. We sit and laugh and of course make fun. But it entertains me and I Love to try and guess whos going off this week. I can't wait to see this Finale.
After every season, I claim that I am not going to watch such a trashy show again, but it always sucks me in...and then I hang on until to end because I have to know how it ends.
Then after the last season I really thought Jason seemed like a nice guy and thought this season would not be "as trashy." Who was I kidding. I think I am really done after this season's finale. I just sit there while watching it and think of all the other better ways I could & should be spending my time.
I am not faulting anyone for watching it, but for me personally...I just don't get enough done of what I should, yet I have time for trashy TV? hmmmm.
Post a Comment