I would like a new dress or a skirt and top. I even have the permission and encouragement from my husband. But where in the world do you find such clothes? I am off to check out the local Shade and Down East stores but, I would like something a little more original. And it would be nice NOT to wear the same outfit as the young women in my ward. Anyway, just wondering, where do you like to shop?
4 comments:
I like Kohls, Macys, and Banana Republic. Target also has some great, inexpensive things.
I LOVE Banana Republic, but I am tall enough that I have to be careful with their skirts and dresses. Same for Target. But I will have to try Kohls sometime.
You just need to come down to Christensens, they have lot of new stuff in, and I will tend the boys. How's that for an offer??
I was going to tell you Kohl's too, but someone beat me to it! ; ) I got a way cute grey Very Wang skirt there. And I ALWAYS find the greatest tops at Kohl's!
Post a Comment