
Last night we bought and watched Madagascar 2. We went and saw it as a family in the theaters and loved it. Last night was no exception. That movie is hilarious! I love it. The penguins, King Jullian, and Moto Moto are so darn funny! I know we will watch it again and again. And we will laugh out loud every time.

I just watched HSM (High School Musical). Go ahead and laugh or gag or whatever. It is a super cheesy movie. But today as I watched it, I felt like a little teenage girl (maybe because my husband is out of town...) and all of the sudden I thought, "Troy Bolton is hot!" I get why all of those girls go nuts. Who wouldn't love to be Gabriel Montez or whatever her name is. Wouldn't we all love the attention of the cutest, most popular boy at school. Even if it was just to toy with their emotions. They make high school look like so much fun.

Since my husband is gone he gave me my Valentines present early. A shiny, new, pink, nintendo ds, to keep me company. My kids are just as excited as I am. Which is funny because they all have their own. They even wanted to play mine and use my pink stylus. Silly boys. But it is pretty exciting. I love it!
So even though it is Sunday, there will be no "Sunday Dinner" today. After church we had grilled cheese sandwiches and soup (from a can). And in honor of being a kid again, I told the kids to go down in the storage room and pick out their favorite sugar cereal. And whatever they pick out, will be dinner. Yummy don't you think? I think so.
8 comments:
So, your post inspired me to make grilled cheese sandwiches!!
I love HSM. I have the excuse of having 3 daughters to get to watch it as often as I like.
(Yes...I live in Cedar City and yes, we want to leave. Not because we don't like it here, but because my husband would like to work at a University full time (he has a doctorate and currently teaches at Cedar High). He was adjuncting here at SUU, but they laid him off with the budget cuts, so it's time to move on if possible.) :)
Lara,
I found your blog on Lisa's and I love looking at what you are up to. Ok so I am so glad to hear someone else admit that Troy is 'totally hot' I think I have seen HSM more than a few times and also HSM 2. a must see if you haven't already. It is great to have kids to watch kid shows with. I miss being a kid. On a DS note I to want one. I bought my five year old one with me in mind and a few days ago it went in the toilet. I am sending it to Nintendo to be repaired for about half of what it costs to buy. To live through our kids is great. Talk to you soon,
Sarah
Lara,
I found your blog on Lisa's and I love looking at what you are up to. Ok so I am so glad to hear someone else admit that Troy is 'totally hot' I think I have seen HSM more than a few times and also HSM 2. a must see if you haven't already. It is great to have kids to watch kid shows with. I miss being a kid. On a DS note I to want one. I bought my five year old one with me in mind and a few days ago it went in the toilet. I am sending it to Nintendo to be repaired for about half of what it costs to buy. To live through our kids is great. Talk to you soon,
Sarah
ha ha lara you kill me! That dinner thing is genious I am serious! I love that you keep in touch with your inner child, it keeps you healthy. And um hi I am jealous of your ds..I want one! :-)
Geeze, I want one. Haha. It's cute! Sounds like fun. I guess I'm going to have to watch those Madagascar movies and I guess high school musical 3.
Oh and by the way, it was fun talking to you the other day. Sorry I haven't called much to talk lately. And thanks for the advice! You're the best!
I love all of those cheesey teeny-bopper movies on the Disney and ABC Family channels. I have watched HSM 1 & 2 several times, haven't yet seen 3.
Some of my favorites are A Cinderella Story with Hilary Duff, Motocrossed, Jonny Tsunami, Au Pair & Au Pair 2 (just found out they are making an Au Pair 3).
The Hallmark movies are equally as cheesey and predictable, but they always end up with the happy ending, and give me hope that some boy out there might pick me one day.
Post a Comment