Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Dinner

Last night was a crazy one for us.  We all got home after 8 o'clock and had pizza for dinner (you know the kind that you can pick up for $5).  It was yucky, but boy was I hungry by that time.  What I really wanted was a Cafe Rio drive through.  One just opened in Cedar City.  Aren't they lucky?  I sure think so!

7 comments:

Our family said...

we did the Cafe Rio thing last night and it wasn't even good. That might be a first, but it was sure disappointing

Kristina P. said...

What?!?! I am jealous!

Ashley DeMille said...

Really! I didn't know they had Cafe Rio! I might have to make a special trip!

Mike and Alleen said...

We've had a ton of those nights especially when sports are going. We're lucky enough to have a Cafe Rio within 20 minutes of us, but I always enjoy it more if I'm in St. George or Cedar. I guess it reminds me I'm on my way home.

J.J. said...

We've done the $5 pizza lot's of time, I never did like the pizza but it's fast and cheap! I would love a Cafe Rio drive through that would be soooo nice.
Hey did you get an early birthday gift? I saw your boat while riding my bike, it's sure is nice looking, that will be a lot of fun!

Lara said...

We did get a new boat, half of one at least. We bought it with my brother. We are really excited, especially because he has a place to store it:)

J.J. said...

How fun Lara, and that's nice that your brother has a place to store it!