Friday, June 11, 2010

After School Snack

This is what we had for an after school snack today.  Mine didn't look quite this pretty, but it tasted wonderful!  We did have whip cream though, because I think that is essential to good hot chocolate.  I had to change into my sweats and slippers because I was so cold and we even turned on the heat.  One day the AC, the next day, the furnace.  Does this only happen in Utah?  

2 comments:

Our family said...

So pretty! I need to learn to make pretty pictures of food. Every one I've done comes out looking like dog throw up, and I very rarely make that for dinner.

Parker & Chelsey DeMille said...

Oh yum Lara! I LOVE hot chocolate. I've been craving it so much lately. And ya...I think UT is the only place this happens. NV weather turned every now and again but it was much more consistent than this. Parker and I are going to do our long run up in Mill Creek Canyon today. We'll see if the weather's willing to cooperate...we're excited to see you tomorrow! Tell Kirk to travel safely :)