I grew up with 5 brothers. I was the oldest and definitely the odd man (girl) out. I hate dirt and I don't like sports. So I find it interesting that I ended up with 4 boys, but I do love those boys a whole lot! So much that I don't think I would ever trade them, although it would be fun to have someone to shop with or just be interested in the same things I am. That being said, I think my boys are pretty lucky I grew up with all those boys because they have the best uncles in the world. I am so grateful to my brothers for being so kind and involved with my boys. They love their uncles very much and look up to them as well.
Kirk took a day off of work a couple of weeks ago to take the boys fishing. They left super early in the morning and fished their little hearts out. Tyler loves it the very most, but it was a great time for all of them. I took a few photos of them bundling up before they left.





1 comment:
you were well trained to be a mother of boys. And you are a good mother of boys and Kirk is a great father of boys too.
Post a Comment