I got one of these for Christmas in my stocking in Richfield. I have had so much fun using it! Every once in awhile I get a new little kitchen gadget that makes me happy and my new egg beater has done that for me this year. Last night I even used it to make frosting and it worked great!
These pajamas from Garnet Hill are my all time favorite! I have worn them every night since I got them. They are pricey, but once in awhile they do go on sale and they are worth every penny.
I don't quite have the skinny legs to pull off the cute skinny jeans, but I am loving the trend of color! I think it is such a fun way to mix things up and still be simple which pretty much is the word that describes my wardrobe.



1 comment:
Those jammies look great!...hey question.I think I remember you taking pictures at houston's farewell?? I was so lame and didn't take any and neither did my mom or Brittney..I am just trying to scrounge any that I can. Thanks.
Post a Comment