So Tyler turned 7 years old back in November and we had such a fun party with him and a few friends from school. We went to Trafalga and the kids had a blast!
This present was such a huge hit! It was a homemade colored pencil/marker holder that rolls up and stays together with an elastic. Ethan wanted one for Christmas. I got the pattern, but I have not yet made one. I thought it was such a great idea and I couldn't believe how excited my boys were.
This present was another huge it. Does anyone remember stompers? This was pretty much a stomper with some tracks to drive one. It has provided lots of entertainment for all of my boys, such a fun toy!
Tyler wanted a Leap Pad for his birthday. It is like a little learning ipad thing for kids. So I went to the store the day before his birthday to pick one up. Little did I know that they are impossible to find! I spend the whole day calling stores all over the state and couldn't find one, not even online. So he didn't get one, but I don't think he was too disappointed because he ended up with a new 3DS, lucky kid!
No comments:
Post a Comment