Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Thanksgiving 2011

We had a lovely Thanksgiving this year with Kirk's family.  Sadly, we didn't get the camera out!  That seems to be happening too often.  Late that night we headed down to Rockville and I how can you not get your camera out when you are surrounded by these views?  I love it down there!


 The boys playing football.  And they all came in sweating afterwards!
I stole most of these next pictures from my mom.  My brother Mike made a movie with my boys a couple of years ago, here is a pic of the boys watching it, they love it.
So he started filming another one and these pictures just make me laugh!




I can't wait to see the movie when it is finally done!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I'm laughing at these pictures too because they're so stinking cute! What seriously amazing memories to have with their uncle. They will always remember that!!