Well the kids are finally back in school. I was really looking forward to Monday-the peace that comes from having a quiet and clean home that lasts for more than 30 seconds, but then I learned it was Martin Luther King day. So no peace and quiet around here, until today. It's just me and Reggie. The house isn't clean yet, but it is quiet and peaceful and I am enjoying it. But I had such a blast last week that I had to post a few more pictures. I took Ethan and Tyler skiing last week for their first time as well. They both loved it and did such a great job. All last week I kept thinking, "winter is not that bad, why haven't I been taking advantage of it before?" So far this has been my favorite winter by far. I haven't been dreading these next few months or even anxious for them to pass by.
Tyler and Ethan coming down the slope.
David
Tyler
Jacob
Ethan
Tyler and David
These pictures are mostly terrible, taken from my cell phone, sometimes with poles and gloves in hand. It was such great weather all week. The sun was so bright they had to wear goggles. But that sun goes down early when you are in the mountains and it gets cold quick!








2 comments:
OK, if they can do it, then certainly I can. But not this year. I think next year is the year I try skiing! Also, I went and bought a skirt at Target thanks to you. They were out of the grey except for size 2, so I got black and love it!
You can totally do it! Skiing is so much fun and the classes are really great, even for adults. I'm glad you found a skirt:)
Post a Comment