Last August I ran a half marathon with an injury. It was such an amazing accomplishment for me. I know for some of you, this is a fairly easy task, but not so much for me. Since then I have not been able to run without significant pain. Today I managed 5 miles pain free. Yipee! Another huge feat for me. And I felt great! I can't believe I even made it that far considering I haven't run in about 2 months. I am looking forward to many more miles!
3 comments:
Lara...you have inspired me. I can only run like 2 months right now before I feel like my lungs will explode..ha ha. I need to get back into running, way to go.
That's awesome! I am so glad you are out of pain now :)
I bet it has been so hard not to be able to run, I'm glad to hear that you are doing better and you have some running time ahead of you. Good Luck!
Post a Comment