Friday, November 7, 2008

Flashback Friday

When I was little, my mom used to make some of my clothes. I think she was pretty good at it. I remember this dress she made me for kindergarten. I remember wearing a lot of dresses that year.

I also remember this strawberry shortcake shirt that she made me. And I loved the little do-dads in my hair. They had little stuffed strawberries that dangled in my hair. They were my favorite! I always wore my strawberry shortcake shirt with a pair of blue knickers. Knickers were the best!


And while we are on the subject of flashback, I met with my friend Tiff for lunch this week. We hadn't seen each other in several years and it was a sweet reunion. We were roommates our freshman year of college at the Y. We had a really good time! I love Tiff! She has an amazing voice and I think she should be making music.

Tiff won Miss Richfield the summer after our freshman year. I don't know what all those dream catcher things are hanging in the background...

3 comments:

Amberlin Gefrom said...

aww I will totally pray for Murph..we had to put Taffy down the month before my wedding...it was so sad..she was 19! aww I love Murph..poor guy.

rachel said...

Oh knickers. Did she put those pink sponge rollers in your hair too? (sometimes my mom put it up in rags)
These pics totally take me back :)

Mike and Alleen said...

What fun pictures! How is Tiffany It's fun to hear how old friends are doing-it's great you've kept in touch. I am horrible at keeping in touch!