Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The Flu


I got it. It was bad. I am glad it is over. David got it too. So much for flu shots (even though I didn't get one, David did). This picture was taken awhile back when Jacob was sick. This picture is also a another good reason why we love our dog. He knows how to comfort the kids and cheer them up. We love our dog, especially now that the first year is over.

2 comments:

Our family said...

Sorry, having sick kids takes all the fun out of days. The only time it's good is when they lose their voice, but that doesn't really make up for what they lose from their stomachs.

Sam and Josh said...

That is no fun and I got it last year for a few days and couldn't do a thing, but let my kids tear my house apart. I knock on wood this year.