I hate shots. Actually I hate needles. I make my kids get flu shots, but I don't. I tell them they have to have them because they are in school. Which is kind of true. When I taught school, I got flu shots. But I don't anymore. Kirk usually gets sick when he gets flu shots. I am not a scientist or doctor, but I am not sure if it is good to get a flu shot every year. It just doesn't seem like it is very good for your body. I have had doctors who tell me a flu shot is a MUST and others who have been more lackadaisical like me. So do you get flu shots? What do you think?
4 comments:
I don't know..I have only gotten a flu shot once..but I think when they are younger it is probably good because their immune system isn't built up strong. Hey do you have Kaitlin's address by chance? probably not weird question I know...or are you going to be seeing her on her birthday? I guess give me a call when you can.. 801-602-4013
I'm with you. I wonder if every year is a bit much. It seems like they tell us a lot that they end up being ineffective anyway cuz there's always some different strain that's immune or something. By the way the pictures of your boys holding your niece are so adorable!
I am VERY anti-flu shot!
1)There was a time in my life where I felt like a human pincushion and so I don't like them.
2)Maybe it is just a coincidence or all in my head, but my work used to pay for us to get them, but it never failed that I got more sick the years that I had a flu shot than the years I went without the shot.
Everytime I get a shot I get sick!! I avoided it this year and I didn't push the kids either and of course we're all getting over the flu. You just can't win!
Post a Comment