Saturday, December 20, 2008

Coach


Also known as Dad. He is loving being the boys' Junior Jazz basketball coach. I think Kirk's dream job (besides not having a job) would be coaching basketball.

And I have a holiday question. You know those Salvation Army bell ringers? The ones who stand out in the freezing cold, ringing a bell, and hoping you leave some money. Where does that money go? Do those people get paid for standing out there freezing? And do they really make that much money? Just wondering. If you know any answers, please comment.

2 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I think that the bell ringers may be volunteers. I read on another blog that a woman was helped for several years in a row by money that was donated at Christmas time, so I think it goes to needy families.

Amy B. said...

I have no idea and I always try to avoid them...I feel guilty I have no money to give!