Monday, December 8, 2008

Family Fun Night






We went to see the lights at Temple Square with my brother and his family. Just like David said, "It sure is fun to have family to go with!"

5 comments:

Our family said...

looks fun! I'm scared that we waited too long and now we'll have to endure bad weather if we want to go.

Amberlin Gefrom said...

aww how fun!! I miss the lights and can't wait to come see them! You have such a cute family. I can't believe how big Mckell's girls are getting

Trisha said...

Love the picture of your family! I need to get down to see the lights, but it is more fun when you have people to go with.

J.J. said...

I love the lights at temple square, what a fun family activity.

Kristina P. said...

Lara, thanks for you comment! My concern with the laser treatment is exactly what you said! And what if it doesn't stop growing? Blech.

Your family is adorable. I will add you to my Reader if you don't mind and will return!