
I am a stay at home mom. I find it very difficult to get things done. My floor goes un-mopped, the bathrooms don't get deep cleaned, and sometimes we run out of clean clothes. Forget about hobbies. Who am I and want to I like to do? I forget sometimes. But that is ok, I love what I do. Even if it never gets done.
Yesterday I mopped the floors (it had been a long while) and cleaned the blinds and windows. Then today I ran 8 miles. I am so proud of myself. Silly and small accomplishments you may think, but I think I deserve a gold star.
5 comments:
You're so awesome Lara! Take two gold stars...oh, and a platinum one too. I think sometimes we don't give ourselves enough credit and it is so crucial what we are doing. Conner's baptism was today and it all just goes by too fast, doesn't it? BTW Cecilia and I were listening to Pork and Beans and she loves the song! Except that the part she kept singing over and over was "I don't care!" Uh oh...
You definately deserve a huge gold star and a nap!!! I feel the same way and I only did laundry today, mixed with playing soccer and T-ball in the back yard which was WAY more fun! Make your hubby take you to dinner tonight as a real treat!
again awesome, I wish I could run 8 miles right now...I just hate running :-(
You definitely deserve a gold star or ten. I don't remember the last time I mopped, and I have NEVER run 8 miles (not at one time, anyway!).
Eight miles is a long way. I think you need more than a gold star.
Post a Comment