Have you tried these? They are super yummy! My kids got some from grandma and now I can't stop eating them. They are so darn good! The older I get, the more I realize Easter is all about candy. Well, you know, I mean Easter according to the world. I have been unsuccessful in getting my children to believe in the Easter bunny. Who invented that anyways? It is kind of creepy! And while I think Easter Egg hunts are fun, they don't relate to Easter at all. Bunny's don't lay eggs do they? But the candy! Oh the candy is sooo good! Coupled with my dinner from Taco Time (don't you just love that place as well?) it is a bad week for me!
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
I Can't Stop Eating These!
Have you tried these? They are super yummy! My kids got some from grandma and now I can't stop eating them. They are so darn good! The older I get, the more I realize Easter is all about candy. Well, you know, I mean Easter according to the world. I have been unsuccessful in getting my children to believe in the Easter bunny. Who invented that anyways? It is kind of creepy! And while I think Easter Egg hunts are fun, they don't relate to Easter at all. Bunny's don't lay eggs do they? But the candy! Oh the candy is sooo good! Coupled with my dinner from Taco Time (don't you just love that place as well?) it is a bad week for me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I should have brought you a bag of those instead of the Cadbury. Did you save any for the boys???? HA!
I eat Cadbury Mini Eggs by the handful! I will have to try these!
OH good land..I think between Paul and I we finished off a whole bag of that last easter....gaah!
I swear you and Carson are twins! The same treats, the same cereal, and now the same fast food! ~by the way I LOVE my new swim suite! I am so excited for summer.
Haha these are my favorite too! I actually just got a bad. I shouldn't have fun I couldn't resist.
Out of all of the holidays, I think that Easter has the best candy. I LOVE good, old-fashioned jelly beans(especially black)and the malted milk robin eggs!
Post a Comment