I Feel Old
The twins are 8 today....I feel old today. Time goes by just as fast as everyone says. Kirk bought them BB guns and I bought them clothes:) They both really wanted some sport related clothing. David loves BYU and Jacob likes U of U. I admit, I couldn't buy U of U stuff. I know it's silly, but I couldn't do it. They each have a little money, so we will shop later and they can buy whatever they want. I am hoping Jacob finds something he likes better:) Man, I love those twins, they are the best!
7 comments:
Happy birthday to your twins!!
wow I Can't believe they are 8 already...
They are so cute! I'm sorry I haven't commented forever...I've been trying to cut back on my blogging time and I have so much catching up to do! Congrats on your year mark! That's exciting :)
Happy birthday twins! Jaxon has a little UofU shirt and Carson gets mad at me when I let him wear it! Jaxon and Jacob can match!
Do you qualify for new shoes??? Are you depressed, discouraged or have you suffered a flood? If so, come on down and your mom will get you some shoes, too. Which ones did you want???
What size???
I can't believe how big they are, time sure does fly by. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVID AND JACOB! Love the t-shirts.
Post a Comment