Monday, March 9, 2009

Oops! We did it again!

Yes, we forgot about the time change come Sunday morning. Kirk was the one who discovered this. He quickly returned from his early morning meetings (which he had already missed), with an urgent look on his face, "We forgot to turn back our clocks!"

"oh crap!"

We rushed to get the kids ready and then I stayed behind to dry my hair. Last time we did this, I thought for sure it would never happen again.

1 comment:

Survivor of Seven said...

I always worry that I will do that. When you get teenagers, it will be easier because they always take advantage of it whether you gain or lose an hour! The boys look good with their chess medals. I remember when I was in third grade that I got into chess big time. I loved it, but didn't ever go to a tournament.