Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Little Friends

Today my boys all had friends over and I heard and saw some funny things I didn't want to forget. The first was when one of them said (in all seriousness), "My mom says when we start to drive you crazy to call her and she will come get us." The next was when Tyler's little friend went to leave. She paused at the door and said, "Tyler, I love you." To which he replied, "Love you too, now go home." And the last thing happened as I was preparing dinner. All of the kids were in the basement playing. One of them came upstairs and proceeded to raid my cupboards looking for a snack. I am glad he feels so comfortable in our house. Kids are the best!

3 comments:

Trisha said...

Kids really are the best! I wish I was around them more often.
My mom was reminding us the other day of funny things we had said when we were little that she had recorded in her journal.

Survivor of Seven said...

Funny, funny! I wish I had recorded more funny things you guys said. That was so cute!

Amberlin Gefrom said...

hahhaha awww those stories cracked me up