Haven't tried the kisses, but I love coconut flavored things. And AMEN to the dang phone number thing. It's driving me crazy. I never use speed dial, so programming numbers in won't help me.
WOW!! I haven't heard of these, but I love Coconut!! I am going to check them out for sure. Thanks for the tip. **Coconut in portuguese got me in trouble a few times. It is VERY important to put the accent on the right syllable!! Ü
5 comments:
I KNOW!!!!
And I'm not usually a fan of coconut because I don't like the texture, but these look good!
Haven't tried the kisses, but I love coconut flavored things. And AMEN to the dang phone number thing. It's driving me crazy. I never use speed dial, so programming numbers in won't help me.
If I have to hear that loud, awful noise in my ear one more time reminding me I have to dial 801, I swear...
Word. Hate the 801.
WOW!! I haven't heard of these, but I love Coconut!! I am going to check them out for sure. Thanks for the tip.
**Coconut in portuguese got me in trouble a few times. It is VERY important to put the accent on the right syllable!! Ü
Post a Comment