Monday, March 16, 2009

Drum Roll.....

And the winner is #9.....Miss Amy Barton!!!  You will have to email me (lara.langston@gmail.com) your address and I promise to send you a super cute recipe book (hopefully before the month is over).  I hope it does not disappoint.  It will be full of our favorites.  Only the recipes we love and use over and over again.  As for the rest of you, I can email you the recipes and you can print them off yourselves if you are interested.  Happy Monday!

6 comments:

Amy B. said...

I never win anything...YAY!!!

Sam and Josh said...

I would love you yummy recipes.

melanie liljenquist said...

So sad that I did not win. No I would really love you to e-mail them to me. Thanks Laura. Have a great day.

Melanie
liljenquistmelanie@gmail.com

Lisa said...

Yay for Amy!
And yes! I would love to have you email me the recipes! Thanks so much!
lisateuscher@thebluezone.net (may be the last day I have this email since we're getting Utopia installed today!)

Dave and Kristin said...

I just saw this post, so hopefully you will see this comment, but I would also love your recipes. My email is davenaylor@comcast.net. Thanks!

Lyndy said...

Will you email me your recipes too Lara? I'd love them!