Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Why I Really Like 'The Bachelor'....

Well, it ended last night.  And it ended with a pretty dumb episode.  Mostly just a repeat.  But at least at this point they are still together.  There is something exciting about watching two people fall in love.  You can see it in their eyes.  You can almost feel it when they kiss.  And the beauty of "reality" tv is that they make you feel like it is real.  And I suppose sometimes it is.  And that is just it.  I see those people falling in love and their excitement is contagious.  I remember that I used to get butterflies because of my husband.  I remember how exciting and fun it was and still is when I put forth the energy and time.  And so after watching 'The Bachelor' I want to see my husband.  I want to look at him with the same eyes as when we were falling in love.  And then I want to kiss him.  And then...(dot, dot, dot).  

6 comments:

Unknown said...

dot, dot, dot....
Isn't that what they did in the olden days?

Lara said...

Oh Janice, you make me laugh out loud, thanks! At least I didn't say anything about potatoes:)

Kristina P. said...

Stuid Bachelor. I give it one month.

Kristina P. said...

Clearly, I'm cynical.

Rob said...

I'm with Kristina. Put them in a real life, with jobs and responsibilities to balance and not in TV show and see what happens.

Cynical #2.

Trisha said...

Maybe that is one of the reasons that I can't stop watching The Bachelor. It gives me hope that one day a boy will say those words to me. This kissing looks fun too. Ü
I guess I find myself living vicariously through a television show.